Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!

 
Welcome to the 5th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"


Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Monday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!!

I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!



Questions:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?

2.  What kind of vehicle do you drive?

3.  Have you ever met a famous person(s)?

4.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

5.  Which TV Channel do you watch the most?

---------------------------------------------------------
My answers:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
     Love my Frosted Flakes!  I do change it up every once in awhile!
2.  What kind of car do you drive?
      I drive a black Jeep Patriot.
3.  Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
     I have met Sandy Duncan, Scott Hamilton, Greg Behrendt and Tyra Banks.





4.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
     Peanut Butter Ripple!!  Yum!!
5.  Which TV Channel do you watch the most?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!


26 comments:

  1. Ginger almond granolas
    BMW
    Yoga gurus like m
    max Strom
    Chocolate gelato
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being "nosey" and learning about others!!! Thanks for sponsoring and coming up with such neat questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen that flavor of ice cream up here! That sounds amazing. My son would be jealous of your Jeep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK doing my list through comments again:

    1. A home made muffin as I have discovered this is the easiest way to get my bran fix on the move!
    2. Nissan Murano - my Honda S2000 had to go when I got pregnant
    3. Quite a few
    4. Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
    5. None - I don't watch much TV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linking up for the first time this week! Fun party! Thanks so much for hosting.

    Candace~♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great way to get to know people better. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's see...

    1. Whole grain toast with natural peanut butter
    2. A Volkswagon Jetta
    3. Yes. Clint Eastwood, Ellen DeGeneres, Margaret Cho, Lindsay Wagner and quite a few more. It happens when you live in Los Angeles.
    4. Peanut Butter and Chocolate from Gelotti's in New Jersey
    5. The History Channel (yes, I'm a bit of a nerd)!

    This was fun.

    Thanks so much for the interactive moment.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed getting to know five more things about you. I'm too lazy to type all mine in, but that's one thing you know about me now. LOL!
    Have a great week in Motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I'm a new follower!

    1. An english muffin or a bowl of cheerios.
    2. An Acura MDX
    3. Brendan Frasier - I have a ton of people I'm dying to meet!
    4. Peppermint Stick with hot fudge!
    5. ABC or FOX

    Thanks so much!
    http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolutely fun Monday Link-Up! I finally figured out how to add the linky to my post too! Thank you for this! I agree, we pour out our hearts and allow others into our lives, yet how many do we really know?

    ReplyDelete
  13. not just a jeep girl but also a HGTV girl : )
    I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! Thanks for hosting the party. I linked up and I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah ha, I love learning all these new little things about you.
    I do't like breakfast much ---just coffee and maybe a piece of toast....unless it is around 10:00 and then give me the whole omlette thing.
    I can see you in that Jeep. I drive a Nissan, red truck, and red tractor.
    Favoirte Ice Cream..........IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FAVORITE?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Better late than never, right? :)
    Your meme is getting so popular! I like it better each time.
    Can I ask a favor? Could you post your questions a bit earlier? I know you post them on Sunday night, but for me that´s in the middle of the night and the next morning I have to go to work and don´t get to the computer till the evening again. Only if it´s not an inconvenience.

    I love Frosted Flakes too! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You met Sandy and Tara, they are both such beautiful ladies inside and out.
    Joining again this week.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Take Care.
    http://misc-oceansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Got it linked up right now. Thanks for coming by. Love your answers and in some cases, we match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for letting me know that your two Blog Hops weren't in my library list! I totally thought that they were. They are for sure now :)

    Check them out here:
    http://paisleypassions.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html

    Thanks for the fun blog hop today :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry ouldn't get the link to work, here's my page.

    Enjoy


    http://tamirisc-myworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE IT. I'm truly enjoying your blog and the participants. I'm so busy working full-time and sewing part-time, and raising 2 teens kids alone. I need to find happy-nuggets of fun throughout my day, and your blog gatherings are exactly that.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stoping by and following! Now following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am already following of course ;)
    Thanks for a fun meme
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for your sweet comment and thanks for becoming a follower. I became one of yours today and love your blog. We are currently doing a renovation on our house so my blogging time is somewhat limited, but I would love to join the over 40 group when I get back in full swing. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lilacs are my faves and I weigh daily too!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!