Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the comments and suggestions that you gave me on the dress (see Thursday's post)...I spoke with a seamstress and she is able to remove the train and the ruffles off the back of the dress so I may decide to go with that choice. Mocha has told me to purchase any dress that I want and she thinks its beautiful and will look perfect. I'll keep you posted on what decision I make and what I purchase!!

Welcome to the 7th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 


 nevergrowingold.blogspot.com


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!

Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





We are happy to announce this week I have Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts hosting with me!!

no pics


Please hop on over there to join in on another fun way to meet new bloggers and to make new friends. She has an awesome blog and I know you'll have fun over there!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

18 comments:

  1. Hey Java I made it!!! So thrilled you have this happening here for us!!!
    Blessings and Hugs Dena
    Let me know if I did it right Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply Treasure you already Sweet Friend!!!
    Bigs HUGS Java!!! And THANKS from the bottom of my heart Gorgeous,,now I am blushing from the compliments!!! ;0)
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up once again, my dear! Have a beautiful Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Java, Hope you've had a nice week! I'm all plugged in for another Over 40 Following Friday. Have a good weekend!!!! Mwah, Roz

    La Bella Vita http://bellavita-bellasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Java. I'm back for another wonderful round of your Over 40 bloggers. I have meet some really cool ladies and gentlemen though this blog hop and am having a blast. Thank you so much for hosting it.
    Take care and have a great day today and a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Java! Thanks for hosting this great blog hop. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Friday Follow
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com:80/2010/07/friday-fun-in-search-of-smile_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again Java for hosting this blog hops for us all - we can't take you for granted. And after I thought about it - good for you you're wearing that dress! You're going to look good in any dress anyway. Okay let me go see if I can get some more followers. Wish me luck!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your son has found a wonderful wife to be in Java for her to say you should wear just exactly the dress you want. In which case I think this dress will be perfect as you are going to look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Java~

    Thanks so much for hosting again this week! This is truly my absolute favorite blog hop because I love to find new bloggy friends who are around my age.

    I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always Java, thanks for hostessing. I did tag you this Thursday on HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. Not sure if you caught it, so I thought I better let you know... I hope you like it....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for leaving your message on my blog at: http://www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com I really appreciate it! I look forward to getting to know you and read more sometime. =0) Tina "The Book Lady"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't participated in this yet but plan on doing so! Does it have to be a particular theme or we just link our blog up?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am your newest follower. I am the mom of three boys and I turned 43 tomorrow! Can someone please tell me where the last 20 years of my life went?! I look forward to following your blog. Please stop by and visit me

    http://mylifewithboys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Came across this through FB. Over 40ers rock. lol
    Can't wait to meet some new folks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Java. I just found your blog and I love it!! I have added the "Follow Friday" button to my blog and look forward to participating. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there and I can't wait to discover lots more of them!! Here's to being over 40 (I'm 43!!) and fabulous!!! :)

    ~ Wendy McDonagh-Valentine
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Java -- Just found you blog and am totally loving it. Was beginning to think that bloggers over 40 (aside from myself) just didn't exist! Whew! Loving your Follow Friday and am adding the button..

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!