Thursday, July 22, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Yeah its Friday! I made it through the first work week! Whew...am I tired! It is really hard getting being away from home and I'm hoping it gets easier! Thank you all for the very supportive comments yesterday! You guys are the bestest of friends and I know that word isn't a word but I like it anyhow!!

So now on to the Friday Follow! It is growing steadily every week! The list of Over 40 blogger is HUGE!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Welcome to the 9th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!

Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





We are happy to announce this week I have Tree from Mother of Pearl It Is and Mommies Faves co-hosting with me!! She had 2 really great blogs so please check them both out!!



Please hop on over there to join in on another fun way to meet new bloggers and to make new friends. She has an awesome blog and I know you'll have fun over there!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.


While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

25 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! And have a great weekend!

    http://www.newjerseymemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Follow, I so love your hop. Thank you for being such a gracious host. Take care my dear and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow - can't believe I actually got here early this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and good evening...wow the weekend is already upon us! Well happy weekend to everyone, and I'm not sure I'll get to visit every single blog on the list, but I'll try to visit alot by Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie!! Thanks so much for allowing me to co-host with you this week! :) I will go a-hopping in the morning...I'm beat from looking for a car today! LOL Nite nite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy Friday. It's almost 2:00am and I'm having so much fun bouncing from one blog to another. At some point I'm going to have to go to bed.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy FF from Casablanca, Morocco!

    I'm not in Blogger anymore but I have google account...
    Here's the correct link > BLOGitse
    (you don't have the option for name/URL commenting so I could not write the correct link)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday to all! What a great place to meet and say hello! Thanks for hosting this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your newest follower from The Girl Creative. I've also grabbed this button and will happily be checking out the blog hop.

    Cheers,
    Laura

    http://www.paringdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Follow Friday! What a great hop and way to experience some great new blogs! I see what I will be doing this weekend! =) Thanks much! Have a wonderful day!
    ~Kelley
    http://inkelleyskitchen.blogspot.com/
    http://labellabasketswithkelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linked up and posted. Happy Friday Java.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-friday-40-and-over_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Java, Hope you have a lovely Friday; I have your button up for Follow Friday on my most recent post. I would love to co-host your Friday blog hop someday and hope you consider my blog. Ciao for now, Roz @ La Bella Vita

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for doing this.. i love seeing all the blogs to pick from...it grows every week. you had a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower....also from Pennsylvania. I live in Hermitage.

    Hope you come over and check out my blog. My Journey With Candida. Would also like it if you would follow me back. Terry
    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun! Thanks for hosting a great blog hop – and for all your work with the Over 40 Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi There! Visiting from Friendly Friday Follow and following through Google Connect.

    I will have to try your blog hop as well! I am fully qualified at 41. :)

    Stop by and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com

    - Shelli :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting. I have been stalking you for awhile now, but finally decided to jump in. :) I have already found some fun sites on here, which I love.

    Amy
    www.Money4ThisNot4That.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous!

    http://bombshellblissnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to have found you! I signed up as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    I'm forty and I'm finally following you on Friday- HA! Made that up all by myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting the blog hop. Following you and liking your blog.
    www.maureenmakesit.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Java, I would like to invite you to lik up to my Tell Me More Hop
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/07/tell-me-more-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Newest follower from Surfin' Saturday. I hope you can come by and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blog surfin'. Newest follower.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!