Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation: Day 3

When we woke up this morning and pulled open the blinds, instead of sunshine we saw Rain!! We turned on the weather channel and saw that apparently it rained all night long and we didn't even know it!! The forecast said morning showers followed by afternoon sun! So we had a leisure breakfast and next thing you know, the sun came out...and boy did it come out!! It ended up so hot that we couldn't even play booce because the sand was so hot and you can't wear flip flops to play, so we ended up not playing.

Instead, we got lots of sun!


Joe and Venti built a sand castle.


Short loved jumping the waves!

After the beach Venti and Mocha got showered and packed up and headed back home.  It was sad seeing them go.  The boys then gave Joe an Ipod for Father's Day and we headed out for dinner.

We went to this really cool place called "Dead Freddies!!"


Photobucket


I had to take pictures of the bathroom doors!!
 
A couple more shots of the boys!

Don't forget about Meet Me on Monday!  See the post below!!
   I can't wait to read your answers!

See you tomorrow for Vacation: Day 4!

12 comments:

  1. Very cool vacation. And very awesome sand castle. Talent runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doors are HILARIOUS!! Enjoy your vacation!! I'm about to have a mini vacay... boys are headed to camp today. Wonder what kind of trouble I can get into while they are gone!! Hmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bathroom doors too funny..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sun, Sand and Sea and family! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do something like take pictures of bathroom door. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bathroom doors are too funny! Soak up some sun for me *and send some my way too* : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks like you had a fun v-cay! Loved all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, it ain't a vacation unless it rains. Okay, okay those bathroom doors were cute... sniggle, sniggle, snicker. Oh, the kids gave their Dad an ipod for Father's Day...way to go guys. Alright, keep having fun and everybody remember to use their sunscreen and I'll poke my head in later to see what's what. Smiles

    Haupi

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bathroom doors are really neat! someone has a good sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. making me so jealous! Days on the beach, how wonderful! Love the bathroom doors...maybe I'll suggest that at our church!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the doors!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm anxious to follow you and the other "Over 40's" out there!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!