Monday, June 14, 2010

Meet Me On Monday!!

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Monday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!!


I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!



Questions:

1. What kind of computer do you blog on?

2. Do you wear perfume? If so, what kind?

3. What do you do for a living?

4. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?

5. Are you going anywhere for Summer vacation? If so, where?

---------------------------------------------------------
My answers:

1. What kind of computer do you blog on?
     I blog on my Compaq laptop...I could probably use a new one, but this one's still kicking!! (knock on wood!)

2. Do you wear perfume? If so, what kind?
    Yes, I wear Burberry London.

3. What do you do for a living?
     Currently (and hopefully not for long) I am a Salon Educator for a manufacturer of Nail Polish and Spa products.

4. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
    Yes I have 3 male cats...a European Lilac Burmese named Ozzie.  An orange tabby named Woody and a Maine Coon named Brody (or BoBo).

5. Are you going anywhere for Summer vacation? If so, where?
    Yes we are going to Ocean City Maryland for a week and probably a couple of mini vacations.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

9 comments:

  1. I love Burberry London too. Nice getting to know you better this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I already did my post today... well I will Meet you next Monday :)

    Have a great Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work on a Apple, love Hermes, Am a yoga instructor and have no pets. Moving this summer.
    Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Java - my Dad arrives tomorrow so I have already prepared my posts for this week and will be MIA a fair bit! Like the idea though and want to play along in future weeks, so for today here are my answers in comment form instead: MAC, no perfume, SAHM, no pets, Hilton Head in August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun I would love to get to know everyone better I am going to have to posts today! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog Java. I agree, being a sahm is the best job I've had yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so wonderful getting to know you better! I see you said you hopefully would not have your job for long. What's next!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed these. Bummer. I'll have to try and remember next Monday. Here's a few answers to your questions though. I'm a daycare mommy, we have one dog, one cat, 4 ducks and 50 chickens, all spoilt rotten. I can't wear perfume because both Mike and Jim can't tolerate it. I get to do all my blogging on a laptop that can sit in the kitchen with me or on my lap in the livingroom and my vacation this year will be spent with my boy scouts and venture crew, 3 days in July with the boy scouts and 5 days in August with the venture crew.
    Now you know just a tad bit more about me Java. I asked some questions on my life style change blog if you'd like to know a bit more and answer them. Up to you though.
    Take care Java and have the most blessed day possible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blog on a desktop HP, We have 4 dogs, one duck, I rarely wear perfume. I am an elementary librarian. No plans for a vacation this year.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!