Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful!!

I am overwhelmed with thankfulness! You guys really know how to make my day!! Thank you so much for the awesome comments about my Interview and also thank you so much for all the awards that you guys have graciously given to me!!
We leave for vacation on Friday and so I may have to bend the rules a little bit (and please forgive me!!) but I wanted to thank each one of you!! It really means alot to me!!


Sunshine Award!


Photobucket
Thank you Dawna

Thank you Ro Magnolia

---------------------------------------------------------



The Versatile Award!

Photobucket
Thank you Betty

--------------------------------------------------------------


The Profile Blogger Award!!
"A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."




Thank you Traci


----------------------------------------------------------------
I am also participating today with Traci over at Traci66.  She is having a Keepin Company Blog Hop!  Go check her out!!!!



Photobucket


As I said we leave for vacation on Friday..but no worries!! I'm taking my laptop with me!! Including still doing the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

I will be posting updates on our vacation as well as lots of photos so hopefully you will follow along with me!!

Thank you again for the awards...you guys are the friends anyone could ask for!!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! And I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Vacation time! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards - well deserved! Hope you have an absolutely brilliant vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ... I forgot - that picture of you yesterday as part of your interview was INCREDIBLE! You are just so beautiful. Can't believe you even qualify for the over 40 blogging thing you started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for linking up and posting. I can't wait for tomorrows Follow Me 40 and Over. Have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always most welcome, dear friend. I hope you have a GREAT and relaxing vacation. ENJOY!

    BIG hugs to you!
    ~ Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards! That is wonderful. I read your interview. How awesome was that????

    Enjoy your vacation. Blog a little. Vacation a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the awards. great blog. glad i found u.
    I am ur newest follower & I hope u follow back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation and congratulations on so many awards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awards. Enjoy your vacation...we just got back. It was great and I only had spotty Internet service so I was forced to walk away form the computer and it was much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a great vaca!
    Congrats on your awards =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't see apost about an inteview!!! :( I have to go read it, but you KNOW you have all of my support Java!!!
    I JUST saw your emails- they were directed into a dead folder I have (that's my work email) YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME. YOU FOUND THE BLOG!!!!!!!!! I'll email you before bed! SQUEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from Friday-Follow! OMG you are so gorgeous! I cannot honestly believe you are over 40!

    http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!