Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Got A New AWARD!!


I love getting award from my blogging buddies and this one came from my very good friend Tree over at Mother of Pearl It Is!!
Thank you so much!  You made my day!!

Per her instructions, I am to write 10 things that I love.  Then I will pass it on to 10 great bloggy buddies, so they can make up write their own 10 things they love. :)

  1. My Family.  I wouldn't be me with out my husband and 4 boys!
  2. My cats!  They are like kids to me!
  3. My computer.  That's pretty sad that my computer comes right after my family and my pets!
  4. Reality shows.  I'm addicted.  I admit it.  I watch just about everyone!
  5. Blogging.  I am very passionate about it and wish I would have started years ago!
  6. Warm chocolate chip cookies!  YUM!!
  7. Reading.  If I find a good book to read...I cannot put it down!
  8. My bed!  Nuff said.
  9. Bargain shopping. I love thrift stores!! You never know what you might find!
  10. Frozen drinks!  With or without alcohol!  Makes me feel like I'm on vacation!
Now I get to pass on this award to these 10 wonderful bloggers....some I've recently started following, others I've been a fan of for a while.   If your not on the list...no worries!  I'll get you next time!  Love you all!

Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos
Robin at Your Daily Dose
Judy at Judy's Cardmaking and Papercrafts
Melissa at Melissa's Heart and Home
Tami at Hearts Make Families
Jane at Adoption of Jane UG-Lbc
The Empress at Good Day, Regular People
Traci at Traci66
Ro Magnolia at Soft Winds and Roses
Deb at Menopausal New Mom

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so honoured. I've never received a blogging award before. Thank-you Java, you just made my day. When I have some free time later today I will fulfill my duties and pass on the award to others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I love this award and I'm so thrilled that your thought of me when passing it on.

    Oh and congratulations to you too for receiving it :)

    We have to get some warm cookies and hit the local thrift shops together Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! What a nice surprise, and nice compliment to wake up to.

    Thank you, sweet Java...you made my day.

    Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! Thank you! I will do my Award post when I get back from San Francisco... you Rock. Also, if you go to my page and click on my cloud that says awards (top middle of page) you will see my YOU ROCK Award! Grab it and feel free to pass it on! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Java you are the sweetest new friend and I am so happy we *met*! Thank you for thinking of me to pass on this award too. I love it!

    Can I copy your list word for word? HaHa! Just kidding. I have to tell you my list is EXACTLY the same as yours except we only have one huge cat.

    Have a wonderfully blessed day! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java, Thank you so much. I will get this posted later today. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Java! Thank you so much for this beautiful award. I will post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Java for thinking of me. I am posting a vid to you over on my blog. You know that today is HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. I have really been struggling with your video for a long time. Honestly, I still don't really feel like I got it right with this one, but I posted a Darius Rucker video back when I first started this thing to Liza at MIDDLE PASSAGES that is probably more on target. However, I have been looking for footage for you for weeks. Honestly, I am out of ideas. You have no idea how much footage from the TV show BROTHERS AND SISTERS I have watched hoping that I would hit on something that was in the ballpark. I have found some great stuff, but it was usually mother/daughter and not mother/son. Sigh. So, this isn't going to be a bulls-eye, but I'll keep looking. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you thank you, you're sooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome, girl!! Seems we have many of the same "loves" and you reminded me of a couple more that I didn't list....warm chocolate chip cookies, and frozen drinks (margarita...my favorite)! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!