Here are some guidelines!
Summer Beauty Tips1. Wear Sunscreen: The number one rule of thumb when preparing for the hot sun is to lather up with sunscreen that has a SPF rating of 15 or higher to protect your skin from those treacherous sunray.
2. Use Bronzer: Tanning is out Bronzer is in, let's face it in the summer the sun gives you all the heat you need, do you really want to be trapped in the tanning bed? They have a variety of bronzers and spray on tanners that will create the same look as a tanning salon, without breaking your wallets.
3. Makeup without Foundation: It is not recommended to wear foundation in the summer, if you do decide to wear foundation wear very light and subtle colors or opt for tinted moisturizers they are lighter and more gentle to the skin.
4. Color, color, color! It is all about color in the summer use vibrant colors like green, pink, gold and loud colors that reflect the summer time atmosphere.
5. Your Hairstyle: Let's face it hair seems to get oily, sweaty and greasy in the summer due to the humid temperatures, so instead of creating a ultra chic look, summer is the time where you can be playful and stylish while you wear your hair loose in a wet in wavy style or very loose ponytails for a girlish look.
7. Waterproof Mascara: If you plan to be near the beach/water or any outdoor activity use waterproof make up and mascara so your make up won't smear all over.
8. Frizzy Hair: Deep condition hair weekly since the humid weather can cause frizziness to your hair.
9. Avoid Blow Dryer: Avoid using the blow dryer in the summer, the sun gives you enough heat already instead use an alcohol free texturizer to do the trick.
10. Accessories: Summer is a time for fun in the sun, if you want to look fashionable the must have accessories that look good and also protect you are a nice straw hat that blocks the sun from your face and beautiful sunglasses designer or faux will do the trick and you will be already for fun in the sun.
Have fun, gals! Keep it beautiful, keep it easy, and most of all, remember that looking your best makes you a better mama and life a little brighter!!