Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!

Welcome to the 2nd edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"


Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Monday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!!


I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!





Questions:

1. How many brother and sisters do you have?

2. What is your favorite thing to do?

3. What countries have you visited?

4. Are you a morning or a night person?


5. What's your favorite cereal?

---------------------------------------------------------
My answers:

1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
    2 Sister...I am the middle child!

2. What is your favorite thing to do?
    Anything on the computer...I'm attached to it!

3. What countries have you visited?
     Dominican Republic, Curaco and Turks & Caicos

4. Are you a morning or a night person? 
    Definitely a night person!!  Sometimes I have to force myself to go to bed!


5. What's your favorite cereal?
    Frosted Flakes....don't laugh!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

13 comments:

  1. I think it's only normal to feel like you don't know "that person". I think most bloggers are more introspective trying to find their voice thru the blogging route. I also am definitely a night person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answers. I am a middle child also. I have 2 brothers though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Java, I love the hops you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the meme. It was fun participating. I like Frosted Flakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this idea, just hope I do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a big ol' box of frosted flakes in my cupboard right now!!!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. This is my 1st time joining your blog. I'll soon be joining in the 40 & over follow me Friday. I turn 40 next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came across your site via Audreys Country Craft. Love your site! Looking at all the wonderful pics.
    Have a great week,
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Java, thanks for stopping by! Hey nothing wrong with frosted flakes at all, yum!

    Your vacation looks wonderful! Have a great time!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't have much time to comment, but thanks for your meme today! Will check out the other entries later on today:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Java - I'll have to participate in comments again today as follows: one sister, hiking, about 35, morning person, raisin bran mixed with post maple crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Thank-you for stopping by my blog. I happy to participate in this wonderful blog.
    I am a night person too. And I love the internet.
    I look forward to getting to know you more.
    Have a great week.
    Lisa
    http://misc-oceansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wrote down Cheerios for my favorite cereal, but I secretly love Frosted Flakes the best. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!