Thursday, October 28, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 23rd edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 
 


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





Congratulations to my friend Mary at "Life In a Small Town"



Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




26 comments:

  1. I would love to win a blog button. I need one. Happy Friday Java!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great blog hop!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted both of your buttons here: http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/blogs-i-follow/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy halloween everybody!! enjoy trick or treating and go nuts on the sugar - just for that day, let's all be kids again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to be added to your 40 and over!

    http://tamtamlee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed your presence on the blogosphere, but know (truly know) how busy you have been with the wedding! Such a responsibility and accomplishment and milestone all-in-one. I hope that you've recovered and are taking some special care of YOURSELF now as a result of all that you've done! I've linked up and am sorry if I have been absent, but work demands have called. Please stop by and link up if you have a moment . . . . no demands at all. There's just been no link ups regarding fashion or taking care of ourselves that you know so well to help us with.

    Ciao sweetie, Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting as always ... love that you have this hop ... not that I have anything against blogs talking about cloth diapering, you know what I mean ;)
    Happy weekend all, think I already follow on Google, let me know if you want me to follow anywhere else :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back for another round of blog-hopping! Thanks so much for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately, I cannot sign up to your link & I don't know how to fix it. :-( But I guess I can play along anyway. I almost didn't try to sign up because I got involved in your photo shoot below. It's totally awesome. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should be albe...after all this time to figure out how to make a button, but for the life of me I just can't seem to do something right. Oh, well. Maybe one day Java will fix me up. I need help..now especially.

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting again Java! Just coming along to join you as always! Have a great day and feel free to check our latest tips to better our blogs ! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I'm honored and humbled! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to see an "Over 40" blog hop!! I DEFINITELY qualify! I am a "55" model!!

    I am your newest follower!

    "Cat Chat" http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you, of course! Happy Friday! Come link up!! Susie http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/10/u-follow-me-i-follow-u-friday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the follow on my blog! =)
    Im following you back..and have added my blog to todays "Over 40 list". I hope that you have a Wonderful "Halloween" weekend!
    ~Melissa
    http://candlesinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following you
    http://showmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Java, happy Friday..a wonderful weekend and thank for hosting again!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good afternoon Java. I finally found some time to stop by and join in this week. I so appreciate you hosting this great meet and greet. I hope that is wonderful with you. Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Java: Thanks once again for signing me up. Maybe if I add the linky to my post I can sign up. I'll try that next week. This is what it always says to me: Error: The requested URL returned error: 403

    © 2009-2010 Inlinkz.com | Terms & Conditions
    I just don't know. Sorry! I'm gonna go look at your photo shoot again I just love it. What a great time to show it too - it's kinda spooky. You'd do great in film/movies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the new linky look!!
    Happy Halloween!

    http://doreenmcgettigan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know it is rather late in the game today - but I am a new follower of yours, and I am an "over 40" mom. :-) 7 year old and 3 yo twins!

    I love your blog and look forward to getting to "know" you.

    Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance! I'd love a follow back. :-)

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darn.. your link is closed.. I was hoping to get on it this morning. Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!