Thursday, October 21, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 22nd edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




Congratulations to my friend Linda at "My WAHM Plan"


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

22 comments:

  1. Hey Java, how do we add a link to our blog.
    I am posted! :) New story!

    ~Naila Moon

    http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2010/10/night-cabin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Would love if you could stop by my blog.

    http://lovinglifeasacouponer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy friday everybody - I hope to visit as many as I can, this is going to be a hectic end of the week for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Honestly, my blog is really sad but here's a link for those of you who could use a laugh, a cry or someone who'll listen to your comments: http://afare24get.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and Peaceful Friday to everyone. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This looks fun...just turned 40 this year so I qualify :) Today is crazy-busy for me, though, so I won't have time to adequately check out these other blogs. It looks like a weekly thing so I'll check back next week.

    Thanks for stopping by Catladyland and looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! THANK YOU FOR THE LINK UP - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP BY & LINK YOUR BLOG UP TO MY FRIDAY BLOG HOP & ADD YOUR WEEKLY LINK UPS YOU HOST TO MY BLOG HOP LIBRARY! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! I AM A FOLLOWER PLEASE COME FOLLOW BACK! :)
    NICOLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting I love meeting new bloggers!!!Have a great weekend!!!


    http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/2010/10/follow-friday-40-and-over.html

    I follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the linky, I haven't played in a while so thought I drop by today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the linky...is there a linky code that I can add to my site other then the button?

    http://www.theiemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HIya Friday Friend! I love fridays! I get to meet new bloggers and catch up with oldies! Thank goodness I don't have a full time job or I'd get fired!

    Stop in and link up at my blog Follow Friday Link up!!! Your link up button is always on my FF link up post! I'm proud to be 40! whhooohhooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! You're doing a great job here and it's always fun to join you!
    Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very cool to be chosen this Friday! Thanks Java! I'm off to go make some new friends! Thanks to all who have already come by my blog for a visit, I'll be by yours shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry Java, been AWOL for awhile. I hate it when non-blog life gets so crazy it interferes with the bloggy life.

    Looking forward to visiting!!!!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fun. I always enjoy visiting other bloggers. Thanks for doing this each week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh fine, I will bite the bullet and join up even though that means I have to admit to being over 40. If everyone else can do it, I can too!

    Reading,Reading & Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, a new look to the linky thingy. I like it. Thanks for another fun party.
    Su-sieee! Mac
    This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I stopped here for the first time. Nice to find lots of us older bloggers. I'll be popping by as many of these as I have time for today.

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by and the help with signing up. I don't know what's wrong, but I'll ask my SIL (he's a computer geek ~hehe~) That was so nice of you to take the time. Have a wonderful weekend. I hope I can return the favor some time. So, as long as I'm here this morning I think I'll browse. ~hehe~

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!