Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!

Welcome to the 20th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
 

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!





Questions:

1.  Have you ever been on a cruise?
2.  What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
3.  What is your favorite reading material?
4.  Name all the pets that you have ever had?
5.  Were you ever a girl/boy scout?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!


1.  Have you ever been on a cruise?

    No!  We were actually thinking that maybe for next years vacation we would take the boys on a cruise!  I've heard they are awesome and I really think the boys would enjoy it....and me too!

2.  What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

      Egg salad on fresh bread!!  YUM!!

 3.  What is your favorite reading material? 

     I love reading books but have found that I don't have the time to read them anymore...so I would have to say magazines since they don't take as long to read as a book.

 4.  Name all the pets that you have ever had?

      I have only ever had cats except for one guinea pig when I was in the 7th grade.  His name was Butterscotch.  All the cats that I have ever had were from past to present:

Sam, Barney, Madison, Riley, Ozzie, Chaz, Woody and Brody.




5.  Were you ever girl/boy scout?

    Yes!!  I was a Brownie...then a Girl Scout...and one year of a Cadette.  I loved being one and definitely learned a lot of things.
  ----------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!

28 comments:

  1. I enjoy this each week. Thanks, Java!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this each week also, it's always fun to read what other people think and do. Thanks Java.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egg salad is yummy! I've actually been thinking about making some....

    Glad to meet & greet again this Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you on being a Scout! Thanks for hosting this every week. It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmm... egg salad... maybe I am hungry but that sounds really good! I am with you on the cruise. I have been thinking about taking one but just haven't taken the plunge yet.

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I'd love to take a cruise on the Western Coast (CA) - up to Seattle and Canada to see the whales. That would be cool. I added the questions this week and featured your blog. I kind of take turns with different ones each week. I also added the 40+ over T on my blog at:
    http://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much! Tina "The Book Lady'

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE egg salad, but I usually only eat it on Fridays during Lent! (yes, I know that's weird!) We've been talking about taking our boys on a cruise, too...before they have real jobs and can't get away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had egg salad in a while... Now I HAVE to have some... LUNCH!! ;D

    You will LOVE cruising!! Now I have to do a WHOLE POST JUST on THAT! LOL!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great questions. mmmmmm Now I have a craving for an egg salad sandwich.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed your answers and the questions...thanks
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never became a girl scout but I totally fell in love and became addicted to girl scout cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you through Mary at Life in a Small Town. Thanks for hosting! Love reading all the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you ever been on a cruise? No darn it, I get sea sick :-(
    What is your favorite way to eat eggs? Usually with a fork or spoon, giggle. No seriously I love soft boiled.
    What is your favorite reading material? Oh wow I love books, magazines, heck I'll read the back of a cereal box. I love reading!
    Name all the pets that you have ever had? First dog was named boots, second dog was flint, third dog was poochie :-)
    Were you ever a girl/boy scout?Yes, I was honored by the Girls Scouts of America many years ago beacuse I was a brownie all the way up to a troop leader stayed involved for many, many years. :-) This was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first time Monday doing this!
    What a fun thing-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning. Cute post =) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to see another cat lover!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time to participate, but it looks really fun! I am a new follower;)

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Java, great questions. You can visit my blog:
    http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-monday-blog-hop-questions.html

    to see my answers to these neat questions. Happy blogging folks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Java, where and how do i put your button on my page? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Java!Thanks for inviting me to join in today!I really enjoyed the questions!=)Look forward to more Mondays here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just leaving my answers here this week as 9pm here and my little one needs bed, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...but maybe it is me that needs bed.

    Never been on a cruise.

    I dont like eggs, my eggs go into cakes :)

    I love books and magazines depending on how much time I have, and where I am reading.

    I had one pet at home called Muffin, he was a Daushand/Jack Russell cross. He was a lovely dog and lived to a ripe old age.

    Have not been a Brownie or Guide (UK equivalent) but encouraged my children to join these organisations.
    My daughter was a Beaver with the boys (Junior Scout), then a Rainbow Brownie and Brownie.
    My son was a Beaver, Scout, and now in Air Training Corps.

    enjoy ur week!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I wrote the wrong link :(

    Well anyway...it's a fun meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cruise...Nope. hey, I saw Titanic
    Eggs.....over easy
    Reading material....a GOOD GOOD book
    pets....didn't have any other then my sisters siamese cat when I was a teenager.
    Now...with MY OWN kids, we had dogs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for hosting! I am already a follower. :-)

    Cruise - No - someday though!
    Eggs - Love Egg Salad Sandwiches, and over easy eggs.
    Reading - Thriller, reading the Hunger Games series now, love the "smut" magazines too!
    Pets - grew up with dogs, currently have a cat...siamese. I've had "for pets" outside of the normal fish, hedge hogs, a bird and a Southern Flying Squirrel. The Squirrel was actually a present left for me by an ex-boyfriend...obviously many years ago. There is a reason why wild animals should never be kept as pets. ;-)

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I guess I am too late for the Linky so her e is mine:
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-monday-11410.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm late, as well! http://kwomblescountering.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-hop-meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!