Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Haloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I wanted to share some Halloween pictures with you!  Hope everyone has a great day and I will have the Meet Me On Monday post up later this evening! a ghost/skeleton

From left to 2 nephews, Tall (old man) and Short.

Tall and his girlfriend

Lots of candy!!!

Tall and his girlfriend and their friend dressing up for a party!


  1. Java: Happy Halloween to you and yours!

  2. I'm glad to see that kids don't get too big to join in the fun!

  3. Happy Halloween!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

  4. Looks like Halloween was a blast in your house...

  5. How did they already go trick or treating?! It's only 3pm your time and I know you posted this earlier than right now because you have comments already!

    Everytime I look at Tall and his girlfriend I think.... ooohh I know what YOU TWO DID!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    Happy Halloween!

  6. Those costumes would scare the heck outta me at night! Especially Short's!!!

  7. Happy Halloween.
    If you want to read a "spooky" story come on over to my story page.
    ~Naila Moon

  8. @ Emily...Trick or Treat in our neighborhood is always on the Thursday before Halloween!!

  9. Great costumes, looks like your kids made a haul!

  10. Advance happy Halloween everyone. I am really looking forward to that day and I am so excited also to wear my Halloween costume.
    Decorate Halloween


I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!