Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!

Welcome to the 19th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!



Questions:

1. Do you sleep with a night light on?
2. What do you drink with dinner?
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?
4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Do you sleep with a night light on?

    No!  In fact, my room has to be pitch black or I can't sleep!  We have room darkening blinds and everything!  When we go to a hotel or on vacation I have trouble sleeping because there is light coming in from somewhere!!
 2.  What do you drink with dinner?

      Hands down it has to be either iced tea or diet pepsi....no options!















3.  Do you play the lottery?  If so, how often? 

     I only play when the jackpot is high!  That's probably why I never win!  :(
 4.  How often do you go to the grocery store?

      Way too often!  Just about every day!  Its a bad habit that I need to break.  I never do a large order, but instead pick up things as we need it....I'd probably save a lot of money if I just got everything at one time!

5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?
 
    I definitely would rather travel back in time 500 years!   I would love to be able to see some of the history that happened way back then.  I think 500 years forward might be kinda scary!
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!

23 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the travel thing. However, I would be a tad bit curious to see though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this each week, Ms. Java...and letting me join in. I always enjoy your answers and reading every body else's!!! HOPE you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. I'm looking forward to doing mine.
    Will hook up in the morning. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you host this hop! This is only my second time participating but I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree on going backwards in time.
    Something about 500 years into the future just scares the hell out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry.....love diet coke and I would love to travel 500 years ahead if I could take my family with me! Enjoyed reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers and love your blog hop - I have my post prepared already but it will post in the morning so I will have to wait until then to link up. Have a great rest of the night and a wonderful week! Big hugs my friend! :o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your questions and answers this week Java! Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hop is so much fun. I definitely enjoyed your answers. I need dark too. I have to have the utmost quiet and dark. So I use earplugs (snoring hubby) and an eye mask. It is amazing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that 500 years back was a dark period in Indonesia. So I would rather go 500 years forward.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually usually prefer water. I go to a restaurant and they look at me weird. It's not a "cheap" thing. LOL!!
    I agree that the future could be scary, but it COULD be exciting!! I could go either way. But I have more hope in the future. I think how ignorant they were medically back then and it's pretty scary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only the first week I've done this and I can see myself looking forward to it each week. Thanks for hosting, Java!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's always something we forget at the grocery store and have to make another trip (or 3) to pick up the necessities. I love ice tea with meals, too - I recently gave up diet soda, I was horribly addicted to Diet Coke for years.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT ANSWERS..THANKS FOR HOSTING I LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE'S ANSWER'S EVERY WEEK!!!

    http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/2010/10/meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Java, I love your Hop, it is so much fun to read everyones answers. Where do you get the fun pictures?

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i would go back in time. we atleast know what happened vs the future. have a good day. rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your answers. Going back to 1510 would have been so primitive I'm afraid.
    I wanted to tell you that I have a black out vest that I use in Motels and when I take a nap in the daytime. I like a little light but not too much. You might get one to pack. I have a set of toiletries that I keep packed all the time and it includes the mask, then when we go on a trip, I just toss it in that way I don't forget anything.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  18. I go shopping almost every day too. Don´t feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Questions:

    1. Do you sleep with a night light on? No, I need the room to be pitch black to stay in a rested sleep, but I do usually drift off while my husband plays with his iPod in bed. That light can annoy me sometimes. *sigh*

    2. What do you drink with dinner? Usually, I drink water, but occasionally will have a diet soda.

    3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often? Nope, but I would like to a chance to do it at least once in my life time.

    4. How often do you go to the grocery store? Oh goodness, I hate going grocery shopping. But since you can't live on love, which my mother warned me about years ago, then I'm forced to go about every other week to the store.

    5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years? Time travel is an interesting concept and I certainly would like to visit the past as well as the future, but if I had to pick only one then it would be going back in time 500 years. However, I'd only want to stay there for a very brief time perhaps no longer than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Friend! I hope you've been well. Just stopping by to leave ya some love.

    I hope your week is blessed-xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the same thing about Lotto. I need to play when the pot is low too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am your newest follower! I will have to do this later tonight when I get home! I love the questions!! I too cannot sleep with the lights on!

    Have a great day!
    http://latache-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some of our answers are almost identical.
    YES DARK
    Yes I'd go BACK in time.
    hardly ever pay the lottery
    I shop only once a week
    wine with dinner....or iced tea.....water

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!