Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Stories...Part 3

The rest of the night was spent dancing and having fun!  The band was incredible and played until 11:00pm!  By the time we helped clean up and every last guest left, we didn't get home until 2:00am....I could hardly walk into the house!  lol....I took a shower and crawled into bed.  We awoke at 8:00am so that we could get ready to go to the hotel that Venti and Mocha were staying in because her parents were hosting a breakfast for all the family members!  I had to drag Grande and Tall because they were so tired and wanted to sleep but I told them that it meant alot to Venti for them to come.  After breakfast we said our tearful goodbyes to the Newlyweds because they were leaving Monday morning for Jamaica.  We decided to give them money for a Wedding gift as we knew that any newly married couple could surely use cash!

Sunday was spent putting all the tuxes back to together and returning them. I was so tired yet I couldn't believe that it was all over!   I woke up yesterday morning to a text from Venti at 6:10am saying that they just got through security and were ready to board the plane.  I haven't heard from them since but I'm sure they are sunning it up in Jamaica!

All the tears that I cried....all the stress I endured and it all turned out beautifully.  I loved the 2nd dress that I got and was so happy with it.  I received tons of compliments and everyone couldn't believe that I blinged it up the way that I did!

Some more pictures!!

The Party Bus!!




Pictures at the Orchard





This was their cake....cupcakes with a small cake on the top
 Once I get the professional images from the photographer, I will post them as well.

I just wanted to thank you all again for all the support and advice you gave me along the way.  I truly feel like you are my friends and I am so grateful to have met each an every one of you.  I really appreciate you being there for me and I wanted you to know that it did not go unnoticed.

So now I take a sigh of relief and I'm ready for the next adventure.....I wonder what it will be!  I have some plans for this blog and I'm excited to have you all here to share it with me!

19 comments:

  1. I loved checking out all of your pictures of the wedding, beginning to end! Your dress turned out wonderful! I really liked the colors of the first one, but this one is beautiful! Hugs to you and relax this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcake idea!. So smart- Not predicable like the ordinary wedding cake...That party bus looks like fun and a great way to keep everyone safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort of like Christmas, you have this stressful buildup and then when it's over, you're relieved, a little let down, but glad it's over. And everything ALWAYS works out in the end! Thanks for sharing your adventure and the wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding looked beautiful and you looked just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed following along on your wedding adventures. Everything turned out so good. You looked absolutely mah-ve-lous darlin'.

    Take some time to rest up.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have really enjoyed reading all of your stories leading up to and the day of the wedding. Thank you for making us a part of it. I have cried and rejoiced along with you. I look forward to more pictures. I hope they give you pictures to share of the honeymoon.

    I love the cupcake idea. Never heard of doing that, but I think it's great.

    I look forward to hearing of your plans for the blog. Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wedding and the people - wow - all those good looking people in one place! Love the idea of the party bus! You guys did an amazing job and I've enjoyed going through this journey with you! Thanks for taking us along withyou! Loved Mocha's Fall flower choice - unusual and beautiful. Looking forward to your next adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad it all turned out well!!! I enjoyed reading about the ups and downs and look forward to the next adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When our lovely niece got married last September, she asked her dear uncle (my hubs) to make her wedding "cupcakes" from his amazing scratch carrot cake recipe. Being terribly flattered, he agreed of course, and we decided to add a small cake for the bride and groom to do the official cake cutting. Wish they had this concept back when I got hitched! It's so unique and it's like everyone gets their own little cake!

    Everything was gorgeous Java. You should be so proud of your family. The boys all did so well and looked so handsome. (As did Joe!) And your decision to embellish your dress turned out beautifully.

    Congratulations on a wedding well done!

    Peace,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for all the posts about Venti and Mocha's wedding. The pictures are fantastic and looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the reception looked fun. the photos were fantastic. the newly married couple look so happy and are good looking. now, it's over. try to relax. rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the second dress way more than the first. It really is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics and the whole wedding details with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful day for you all, and I can only imagine how exhausted you all felt afterwards :-)

    Now you've had a few days off, I'll be chasing you over being a guest poster for my midlife series again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've loved all the wedding posts. What a beautiful couple of days it was!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Young love is so beautiful. Your dress is lovely. Congrats to the newlyweds. What a wonderful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the wedding with us. You looked amazing in your dress!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a lovely time you had. I think it is now time you take a nap! lol
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your days with us, Java. I enjoyed your wedding posts a lot. You looked gorgeous in that dress and 'do. Now, you've got me wanting to go to a wedding. :-)
    Su-sieee! Mac
    This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look beautiful in your dress!! Really enjoyed the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!