Sunday, October 10, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!!

Welcome to the 18th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog


Questions:

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
5.  What is your most hated household chore?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
     Folded!  I don't have enough room in my closet to hang them up!!
 2.  If you were on a stranded island what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
      1. chapstick  2. my pillow   3. diet pepsi
 3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
       Curacao!  It is an island in the southern Caribbean Sea, off the Venezuelan coast.  We went there for our Honeymoon!
  4.  Do you live in a house, trailer, apartment, etc.?
       House....here it is...This was taken in the middle of Summer so excuse the dead grass!
 5.  What is your most hated household chore?
       Cleaning the bathrooms!  Blah!!  Especially with all these boys...if you know what I mean!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!


 

23 comments:

  1. I always love your answers and pics!! I got lazy tonight and didn't find any pics to go with mine!!! Your house is beautiful...as is the dress you found...what a bargain!!! God surely smiled down on you with that find!!! Hope you have a great week1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great getting to know you! I love your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grat answers, Java..I am guessing for most of us it is the BATHROOM. I also had boys, I totally 'get' it!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of us hate the dreaded bathroom chores. But, someone has to do it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers & great meme. I decided to play along.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate bathrooms too!

    have a nice week!

    http://vlayugan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java, I continue to love your blog and your wedding stories. Now, is there any way you can delete number 16 on the list. I don't know what I was doing, tired and sleepy, I guess. 17 is correct, 16 is a mess. Sorry for my stupidness. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers. I will be back in the morning to hook up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I found this blog! This just makes my day :)
    Im your latest follower!
    come visit me sometime!
    http://frugalscrappinmammaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My pants get hung, I live in a house and my least favorite chore is washing the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our #5's were the same...and for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your house is beautiful!

    thanks for hosting the meet again.

    have a good week

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house is great....thanks for making Mondays bearable!!! It's a 3 cup of coffee treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great answers!!! I so love your house and never thought of chapstick but I am sure if you where stranded that would be great to have on hand..love the questions can't wait to find out more of everyone else....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok, I gave this a shot even though I am still confused on a blog hop. Hopefully, it worked- this is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i agree with you hate to clean the bathroom. your house is very pretty. have a great Monday. rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed your answers and playing along each week.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Java, thanks for hosting and I enjoy linking up each week!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Late on Monday but here!
    I hate bathrooms too! Most likely because I have always had to share with boys (with the exception of my daughter).
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/meet-me-monday-october-11-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1. Pants on pants hanger!
    2. Hmmm - my pillow, my cell phone w/excellent service, my entire library.
    3. Norway
    4. House
    5. Hand-washing dishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. As EmptyNester said, still confused about the blog hop thing, but will give it a try. Sounds like a fun way to get to know other bloggers..Have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!