Thursday, December 30, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 31st edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 



Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!






Congratulations to my friend Marie at "XmasDolly" 



Photobucket


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!

She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.


While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

23 comments:

  1. Wishing everybody a great, peaceful new year!

    http://bettysnzblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry Java, but I am new at blogging and don't yet know how to grab buttons and how to do links will get my grand daughter to help me and will join hopefully next week.blessings Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far loving the Follow Friday! I've already found two more blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured out how to use the link but I too am having an epic fail on grabby peoples buttons. Help me Java because you are a smarty pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Java!

    May 2011 bring you lots of wondrous possibilites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to participate in this - it's my first time! Stop by The Wormhole Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! Thank you for hosting this blog every week :)

    Link your blog hop linky up to my new blog . . . it is all about shameful plugs and promoting blog hops, giveaways and events . . . http://fabulousfrugalista.blogspot.com

    My way of giving back to those who have helped me grow my blogs . . . Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, surprise SURPRISE! It's me up there! I had no idea, and I haven't gone through all my e-mails today yet, but I wanted to get my Friday Post done. Guess I'll have to change it a little. Woo Hoo! Thanks Java! Happy New Year to you, and yours, and I hope it's filled with good health, wonderful new memories, happiness, and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A friend pointed my way to your blog and, since I am a blogger over 40, I am a new follower and a new hopper. Happy New Year from Kathy at Inside of a Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Java,
    Once again thank you so much for hosting this extremely successful and great blog hop. It's a pleasure to be part of it. Heartfelt wishes for a successful and very Happy New Year.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Java, I've added the button and linked to you, but not sure what a blog hop is, so hope I've done it right!
    Anyway, Happy 2011 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Java...love your blog...found your blog via Friendly Friday....I am over 40 (won't say how much...lol)..I love that you live on a farm from the family...That is my dream to live on a farm with my family one day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful New Year Java!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting every week, Java!! Here's wishing you a Happy New Year! :)

    Aloha: Happy New Year Resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog and so my dear I am passing this on to you.
    http://melody-mae.blogspot.com/2010/12/thank-you-donna.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great blog! Thanks for hosting the blog hop and have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Java,
    it was nice to see you drop by my neck of the web. You left me a comment (thanks ;-) saying you couldn't find my 'follow' button. It's at the top left next to the search box. Hope you give it another try, what's a wanna-be earthbound deity without followers? (a politician?)
    http://if-i-were-god-or-had-his-powers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a little question for you; my blog is up there at #8 and the link is good, but it's a different color than everybody else's. Does your software somehow know who's a male blogger? [If so I am very impressed]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting again this week, Java! I always enjoy visiting your site and the other bloggers' sites. Happy last day of 2010! blessings on your day, k

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy New Year and thanks for the hop!
    Hello!

    I am your newest follower - Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.

    Check out my "retail therapy" giveaways and enter a few, there are some great products to win.

    I also have a fantastic weekly blog hop.

    http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!