Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Christmas Party

Saturday was our family Christmas party at my Aunt and Uncle's house.  They have a large and very well decorated home.  I thought I'd share some images with you!



Tall



Grande



Venti and Mocha



Joe and I



Short, my nephew and my cousin's son



The breakfast nook



The Kitchen




Looking down into the family room





The Master Bedroom



Master bathroom





The beverage center...in the master bedroom



Looking in to the sitting area in the master bedroom



The sitting area in the master bedroom




One of the spare room's bathroom



My sister trying out the tub!



One of the spare room's







Venti and Mocha



2 of my nephew's, Grande and my cousins son sitting in the library



My Uncle showing off one of his liquor cabinets!



Joe and I



The Dining Room



My parents



The Family Room





My brother-in-law, sister and my niece



Short and my nephew



The food table!



Joe, Grande and Tall singing "The 12 Days of Christmas"



Mocha and Venti singing their part!



My sisters and my Aunt and me!

 It was a really fun night.  I had one too many pomegranate martinis though!  They were so good!

See you tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!

14 comments:

  1. I'm seriously lusting over that house! Darn! That is so pretty and the decorations make it such a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos!!! Loved the "tall", "Grande", "Mocha", "Venti".....too funny!

    Ohhhh myyyyy the home is exquisite!!!! Now I can be totally depressed, I live in a 2 bedroom condo that needs new EVERYTHING! lol

    Seriously that party looked fabulous!

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I will just blindfold my family since my house isn't even a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pictures of the home...especially the kitchen..so festive and beautiful...looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this one of those houses that you can't take a picture of the outside 'cause you wouldn't be able to fit it all in the picture? A beverage center...in the bedroom? That house is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a home! Thanks for sharing. Too bad you couldn't share the pomegranate martinis, too. :o) I love those things ... probably too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They would never have to leave the master bedroom! LOL

    Looks like the newlyweds are quite happy! So glad everyone had a wonderful time!

    My favorite is that table under the window in the breakfast nook...love the placement and the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your blog.... I have 3 boys (all adults now) but i can relate to a lot of what you talk about. I laugh and cringe and go "oh yes" when you talk about them. LOL
    I might not comment a lot, but I do love reading your blog.
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing house. Love the master bathroom, the chandeliers and the beverage center!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need a "beverage center" in my master bedroom! Gorgeous home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful home..my master bedroom beverage center is the water glass on the bathroom sink! The party looked like a great time, thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowo what a beautiful BIG home your Aunt & Uncle have. It makes my place look super tiny in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a party! And what a house! Wow! I can see why you took pictures of the whole thing! lol Their whole house is SOO festive and so decorated, I'm sure you couldn't help but feel holiday-ish!

    Venti and Mocha, I HAVE to say it, they look ADORABLE! They are such a good looking couple and they look so good together! I love them! They are going to have such good looking babies! Good job Java for doing your part in making Venti! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!