Thursday, December 9, 2010

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 28th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





Congratulations to my friend Deb at "Raising Figure Skaters"

Raising Figure Skaters


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!
She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:  PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be found through the google info page!!

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!


HAVE FUN!

16 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better and resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting again. I missed last Friday, but I am back this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GIRL, how ya doin? So, glad you're back. I've been so busy.. were you here last Friday I don't remember. Oh well, I went looking for an update, and found your whole story! DAM HONEY, don't you know better then to mess around with stuff like that especially into your ear canal. You're lucky you still have your hearing. You do don't you? You poor honey, you sure went through a lot, and what a wonderful husband you have to take care of you so well. You could just read in between the lines that he was worried. I'm so glad you pulled through though. I had vertigo too, and they gave me therapy to get my crystals back in place. I had to do these lay down on the bed looking to the right, but from a sitting position lay back fast with a pillow where your shoulders will go. When you're laying your head will spin. When it stops spinning do the same looking straight ahead, and the same looking to the left. Do it 3 times a day. It puts the crystals back in place. The therapist was from the University of Chicago. It worked, and no more dizzies. Now take care of yourself. hugs, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Java! It's been awhile since I've hooked up. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You've got such great energy and positive spirit, no doubt you'll be up to speed in no time. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I went to do one of my late-night signups for Follow Friday 40 and Over, and I was greeted by my button and the news that I have the featured blog this week! Thanks, Java - and thanks for hosting this great blog hop!
    Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Java! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Aloha: Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. I think today I will actually put the whole linky thing up on my blog. Whoo whoo. I'm branching out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better! I'm thrilled to FINALLY be able to link to your fun Friday blog party! I turned 40 yesterday! :o) Happy Friday to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to be part of your hop. I keep it posted on my blog. Hugs!
    P.S> I'm having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're getting lots of rest and your spins are going away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm your newest follower and lovin' this blog hop! Thanks so much for hosting this!
    Kim
    http://lilliputcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Java, thanks so much for hosting this great hop. I love, love, love the 3 laptop pic from Wednesday. Made me laugh cause it reminds me of my husband and I. And Dudley, major c.u.t.e! Blessings, Janet
    http://theskinnyonmini.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://inherpeace-janetsjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to try to join your blog hop. Thanks for posting this sounds like it is fun! My blog is www.thewovenspoke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad you are feeling better don't overdo it. rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Deb!
    Come on over for some inspiration!
    Peace...Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!