Sunday, December 23, 2012

We have a winner!!

I am happy to announce the winner of the "This is 40"  contest is Mary from Life In a Small Town!!!!   Congratulations!!  The promotional company will be in touch with you shortly to ship you your prizes!  Enjoy!!!!

Here we are 2 days before Christmas!  I am getting there little by little!  Joe helped me wrap the other night which was a huge help!  I just have a little more to do today.  I wasn't going to do any baking because I didn't think that I had time but Joe got called into work today so I have the day to myself and I decided to do some baking!  I'm going to make my Grandma's soft sugar cookies and everyone's favorite peanut butter cookies!!

Tomorrow we will be going to Christmas Eve mass at 5pm and then we have dinner reservations at The Melting Pot.  Then we are going to Venti's in-laws for a Christmas Eve party!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thank you all for being a friend, follower, or both as that is the best Christmas present I could ask for! 



4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the giveaway!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies sound very yummy!
    Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a new year filled with joy and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Java, hope you have a great time surrounded by your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and the coffee clan a happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!