Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary to me!

Today is Joe and I's 26th Wedding Anniversary!! We already had plans to go out tonight with 3 other couples and their kids for wings so tomorrow Joe and I are calling off of work and spending the day together. We have dinner reservations at our favorite restaurant!


Don't you love the hair??

Thank you all for your support on the stealing of my Meet Me On Monday Meme! I really appreciate it. I know who the blogger is but I am not the kind of person to call them out on it....after all...she (and you) know who it is!!  And what's even more disturbing is that I also found out that she contacted bloggers on my Meet Me On Monday's list to solicit her version of MMOM!  Hard to believe huh?

We FINALLY heard back about the house and if they took our final offer or not.  She sent me an email and it didn't exactly say if they took it or not.  It said, "I'd like to have you come in sometime this weekend to chat about the offer and to finalize some paperwork."  Hmmmm that kind of sounds like it went in our favor so I'm crossing my fingers and I'll keep you posted!

Happy Thursday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. Hope you enjoy your day together and that the house is really yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! May you have may more wedding anniversary to come and enjoy!

    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not looking at the hair but at the LOVE in y'all eyes :) Happy Anniversary Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you both look great! Happy Anniversary! I love the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated anniversary!
    Fingers crossed on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 24th on March 19th!
    Keeping good thoughts about your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Our 36th was on the 10th. April is a great month for weddings!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!