Wednesday, February 10, 2010

R.I.P. Girlfriend

My Dad was able to catch Girlfriend yesterday.

He took her to the Humane Society.

My Mom said she didn't make a sound the whole way there...

Rest in peace Girlfriend...you are no longer in pain.

I just realized that I don't even have a picture of her.

Thank goodness he caught her...as of right now we are getting an additional 20 inches of snow on top of the other 18 inches we got on Friday.

Its a whiteout! Blizzard like condition....thanks to a Nor'easter!

This is what it looks like outside my window right now:



And to think just yesterday, it looked like this out:



Looks like we will be doing lots of this today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!