I'm driving myself nuts! But I can't help it! If you just started reading my blog, then read this first so you can follow along!
Here are some examples:
- This is the last time I do his laundry.
- This is the last time I buy his favorite foods.
- This is the last time I make this for dinner.
- This is the last time he will be sitting in his chair at the dinner table.
- This is the last time he will take a shower here and have to remind him that he took too long.
- This is the last time he has his friends over and I'll have to listen to them playing video games...loudly!!
- This is the last time I have to keep Short quite in the mornings (Venti's room is on the first floor.)
- This is the last time I have to make huge amounts of food for dinner.
- This is the last time I have to listen to Grande and him fighting over where to park their cars.
- This is the last time I wait up for him to come home at night.
- I will miss folding his size x-large shirts and his black socks.
- I will still buy his favorite foods and take them to him when I visit.
- I will still make those things he loves for dinner and invite him over.
- I will glance over at his empty chair at dinner and sadly miss him.
- I will not miss the large water bill.
- I will think that the house seems so quite and would actually enjoy hearing the laughter of him and his friends.
- I will see the sadness on Short's face every day as he misses his oldest brother who is his buddy.
- I will miss making dinner that actually gets all eaten!
- I will soon have to hear Grande and Tall arguing over parking their cars!
- I will still lie there at night wishing he were asleep downstairs.
He is such a good kid and I know he will do well and succeed on his own.
That still doesn't make it any easier and I couldn't have prepared for this day in any way shape or form....I am a Mom....he is my child....and this is life...and boy is it hard.....