When we got BoBo, he looked like this:
When we picked him up at the groomer's I couldn't believe what he looked like! I couldn't stop laughing....he looked so cute!!
We couldn't wait to see what the kids thought! Venti was the first to see him and he just cracked up laughing and said how cute he looked!
Grande was next and he could not stop laughing! He loved the cut!
Tall came home from school and said, "what in the heck did you do that to BoBo for?"...."He looks like a poodle!!"
Short was next to come home from school and laughed so hard I think he peed his pants!!!
Since he got home, he hasn't stop washing....mostly his little boy parts! I think he couldn't find them before!!
Some people think that shaving a cat is cruel or is harming the cat in some way or that it is a form of abuse. This is NOT cruel to the cat! The lion cut can be done for several reasons:
- Your love the personality of a long hair breed of cat but simply don’t want to or don’t have time to take care of all that hair!
- If you live in hot climates, the lion cut can help keep your kitty cool.
- If your male cat is not neutered, the lion cut will help keep him clean.
- If your cat is a female breeder, the lion cut will help keep her clean and help her babies find mommy easier to nurse.
- Older cats are sometimes poor groomers, and the lion cut will help keep them clean.
- It cuts down on hairballs.
- It cuts down on shedding!
- And they just look adorable!!