Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Versatile!!

My wonderful friend and very talented Miss Angie gave me this award!!
I am so honored! It's my very first award! Thank you so much!!

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Rule #1 - Thank the person who gave you this award.  Done.  (see above).

Rule #2 - Share 7 things about myself.

  1. I am the middle child.
  2. I have a younger sister and an older sister.
  3. I live next door to my parents and in the same neighborhood as my sisters.
  4. I have a Cosmetology license.
  5. I love to go out to eat.
  6. I love to do laundry.
  7. I cry easily...especially watching tv shows or movies.
Rule #3 - 15 Recently discovered worthy bloggers  (in no particular order):
  1.  Aging Mommy
  2.  Emily's Adventures in Wonderland
  3.  JDaniel4's Mom
  4.  Hiccups In Time
  5.  God Love Him
  6.  Lifting You Up
  7.  HaupLight
  8.  Yankee Girl-Missy's Blog
  9.  Extreme Personal Measures
  10.  My Fantabulous Wonderful Life
  11.  Happy Home and Heart
  12.  Sweetpea Blogs
  13.  I'm Still Standing
  14.  I'm a full-time mummy
  15.  Wonders of Life
If your not on this list, it doesn't mean that I don't think your fabulous...There are so many other awesome blogs that I love, and I'm sure you'll all be getting awards at some point too!

Rule #4 - Done!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing this wonderful award on to me!!! I get so excited!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely of you. Thank you for awarding me this award. You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OooooooO!!! Thank you for the award! One more to add to my collection! Thank you for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much, Java! I'm truly honored to have been listed among the 15 recipients!

    I will definitely make a post to my blog sometime today. Just popping in before hurrying about to get ready for Zumba this morning. :-D

    Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very welcome girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java,

    Thanks so much! What a nice surprise! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO MUCH for this award - what a lovely surprise. I am honored!
    Wow - that is so nice to be living close to your sisters and to have your parents next door. All our family are in the UK which means we don't get to see them very often which never used to bother me so much but does not we have our daughter as she misses out on getting to know her grandparents and cousins. I love going out to eat too, but hate doing the laundry, come to think of it I believe you are the first person I've ever met who loves doing it! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for noticing my blog,I'm new at blogging and there's alot I don't know what I,m doing.I cry easily for sad for happy. I HATE DOING LAUNDRY. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  9. awweeee thank you. Will repost soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww, thanks & congrats on the award!!! That is so cool that you live so close to your family. I wish I did. You are more than welcome to come on over and do our laundry any time since you love it! Ha! You're so crazy! I'm a crier too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Java! Thank you! And I alway say I don't win anything. I've been on skates today but tomorrow I will definitely send out as many of the 15 other awards as I can. Now seven things about myself : 1. I'm left-handed, 2. I love origami, 3. I'm a middle child, 4. I watch "Dancing With the Stars" regularly, 5. I'm a closet Trekkie, 6. I live in flip-flops and 7. I tested at typing 90 wpm. There! Back soon and Thanks again for my award! Now let me go look for the code for that award, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Java,
    Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face today! That was such a sweet award to get. Have a lovely evening!
    ps i love to do laundry too! lol
    shelley :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!