Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

It was a great Valentine's Day in my house! Joe got me 2 dozen red & white roses and a card that he wrote a whole page of beautiful things to me! It was so nice! Venti got me a bouquet of purple flowers, Grande got me red and white carnations and he was thoughtful enough to get his dad a box of chocolates!! Short asked Venti to get him a card at the store which I thought was very cute!!! And then there is Tall...nothing! Not even a homemade card...:(



Joe and I went out for lunch which was nice...and then he took me to dinner at a VERY nice restaurant! We BOTH had Lobster Tail! It was super yummy! We also split a piece of peanut butter pie!!!

It was a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!