Thursday, February 18, 2010

Magical Fairy

Venti came home today for the weekend. He was just home last weekend and brought 2 of his roommates! Boy was that interesting! My house is always full of boys, but boy oh boy..add 2 more to the mix! I sure hope that doesn't happen too often!

Venti is home again this weekend mostly because of Latte. I asked him last night about the wedding and he said that Mocha's Dad told them that he is probably giving Latte the money needed to harvest her eggs....the same money that was to be giving to Venti & Mocha for the Wedding. Venti say that they are most likely going to post-phone the wedding date. They will know more in the next couple of weeks.

I just feel so badly for Latte. I am hoping and praying that she can beat this! She is such a nice girl and has her whole life ahead of her.

Other happenings in our household are that Joe is feeling much better and isn't depressed any more! I am still trying to figure out what I want to do in life! I do not like the career that I am in now and feel like I am just wasting my life away..they years go by so quickly and I don't ever want to look back and regret that I didn't do something! I wish a magical fairy would help guide me to doing something that I love....I just wish I knew what that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!