Thursday, March 31, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 44th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!
 




Congratulations to my friend Shawn at 

"The Becker's"

The Becker's (Shawn and Bill)


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop  to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:





25 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting... Shawn's blog is awesome! Congratulations Shawn.. I'm passing the torch over to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Java, what a surprise! Wow..I had a wonderful day with the Grand's and then this wonderfulness to end the day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, as always, for hosting. Have you made it to my new location yet? hope to see you soon at KatherinesCorner.com Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Shawn's blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Java, Thanks for hosting. Have a great Friday & weekend!

    Debra
    http://fitandfab365.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Shawn you deserve it so much. Thank you Java for hosting the blog hops

    Hugs n blessings
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Java, hope all is well with you, and thanks for hosting such a great meme. I look forward to this one every week. It's like hangin' out with the girls. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Java!
    Boy have I missed this Friday treat the last couple of weeks when I've been unable to join in.
    Thank you as always for hosting this and huge congratulations to Shawn whose blog is wonderful and one I always enjoy visiting.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting, Java! Have a great weekend! :)

    Aloha: April Fools!

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a great day & weekend Java!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Java!! Happy April!!
    Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the wedding anniversary. Sounds like life is going good for you. I'm so glad you posted an update!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Java, Thank you for taking the time to again, host this great party! Now, I am off to check out Shawn's blog! Thanks and happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the over 40 blog hop!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the fun. Following and I have my FF up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting. My first time on your blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for hosting again Java and thanks for the update!! I just had an endoscopy done as well, it was much easier than I had imagined in my mind which was nice. Hope all is well for him!! Sorry about your oldest moving so far away for the summer, I have never tried skype but its supposed to be pretty easy and work really good. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your over 40 idea and linky... I visited a bunch of blogs and so relate to them!! Just wonder why everything is no follow?

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun! I'm all linked up and of course following. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for giving us "over 40s" a place to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Java! I'm all linked up to your blog party and would love it if you could stop by and link up with mine too over the weekend! Hope all is well with you! Be well, Roz

    ReplyDelete
  22. All linked up...I hope I have it right now. Thanks for hanging in there with me...I'm a little slow sometimes.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just found your site and love it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog hop, thanks for hosting ... :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!