Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 40th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 


Wow!!  We've done this 40 times!!  How awesome!!


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!






Congratulations to my friend Doreen at "They Say Everyone Has A Story....This Is Mine"





Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.



While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:





33 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 40th! Ah.. to be 40 again.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Friday Follow! It's great to have one for our generation...lol!
    Kathy
    Bags, Books & Bon Jovi
    http://bagsbooksandbonjovi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 40! Thank you for hosting Java! Have a great weekend!

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much Java. I was just finishing my Friday Post when I saw this. What a nice surprise and wow 40; I am so glad you are continuing to host!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40 times is amazing, I might not have been with you from the beginning but I am so pleased to be at the party now, have a lovely weekend Java x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend Java - and Over 40s Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girlfriend! How's goin? Wow! 40 times, and going strong! That's just fabulous! Congrats! Congrats! It's probably because you're such a super person & quite interesting I might add! ~hehe~ Have an absolutely wonderful weekend! hugs, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on #40!! Just stoppin' by to wish you a Happy Weekend. I just love these Follow Fridays!
    Cheers,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 40! :) Have a Great Weekend Java!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 40 is such a great number - weird how it used to be scary when I was younger ...

    Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting so diligently each week, Java - 40 times! :)

    Aloha: Germy Shopping Carts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 40! Awesome

    http://thebackyardbeautyandbookboutique.blogspot.com/

    Definately would LOVE to be a part of Fridays Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea!Now lets keep going and add another zero on that 40. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Job may be challenging but it's at least not boring!

    Congrats on the anniversary!

    Sorry about kitty! I would call the vet and ask.

    Happy Friday Java! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Fortieth! I remember forty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well happy 40th hop!! Very exciting! Thank you for continuing to post this and the Monday one for us all, I think we are all a little addicted. ;) Have a great day Java!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a great day! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 40 th on the 40 hop...too cool. I have the button and hooked up again. Thanks. Love this hippity-hop

    ReplyDelete
  20. Java, You do us all proud! Thank you for hosting this blog hop for almost a year now!!!!
    Yee Haw!!!!!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Friday, Doreen is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wHEW.. JUST MADE IT.. I'M NEW AT THIS blog hop thing and think I could learn a bunch from people like you. Happy Friday to you and Happy Birthday to me as a matter of fact! Have a great weekend and remember to

    ALWAYS CURTSY WHEN YOU SNEEZE!

    kERI
    alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the big 40!!! What a treasure this is!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a neat way to get to know other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Java, Thanks for hosting one of my favorite Friday get-togethers! I'm linked up again and do hope that someday you stop by and share one of your inspirational posts that I've always loved to read and I believe that others enjoy as well. Happy Weekend, dear Java. Roz

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATS on #40 yippee. I am *this week makes 15 for me# I am so excited to be part of the over 40's blog hop.

    Hugs n blessings
    Gina
    http://ginabean32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!