Thursday, March 24, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 43rd edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 
 

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!
 





Congratulations to my friend Leslie at 

"Tranquil Acres of Alexandria"



Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop  to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




26 comments:

  1. Java, the button for Tranquil Acres is beautiful! Thanks for hosting another fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL LOOK AT ME!!!! LOL!!!! I went to post my link for... "Ending the Week with Daisies" and well.. I was already up!!!

    HOW EXCITING! :) Thanks Java... Love it... and yep... that's one awesome button you made me! I've not forgotten about ya my friend.. we'll meet half way soon!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fabulous weekend Java! When you have a moment, please stop by and share your thoughts on Blog Hops with me!~

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://www.create-with-joy.com/2011/03/what-do-you-think-about-blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Java: Wow, a whole week has flown by again, and here we all are. Thanks for hosting once again this fun blog hop. It sure feels good being around women more my age. Hubby is taking me to see Foreigner on Sunday. I can hardly wait! Have a great weekend. I know I will. WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Java,
    Just saying thank you for another fun blog hop ;) I love the button you made Leslie, your awesome my friend keep up the great work.

    Hugs n blessings
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, and thanks for hosting. It's my first time participating with "over 40", and I was eligible 18 years ago! So many missed opportunities!!

    I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for links to these pages:
    Blog Hops For Every Day Of The Week!
    Help make the world a better place!,
    How to help earthquake/ tsunami victims in Japan

    I promise to donate $2 to Japan relief efforts for each new Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog throughout the remainder of March!

    Have a great week!

    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Java! Hope your week was good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday, Java! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm joining up again. Thanks for hosting, and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting. I hope your weekend is nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to being part of this bloghop again!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thansk for hosting!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! And that it's warmer where you are than it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Java, I hope my link didn't post twice, I got an error message the first time around. Thanks for your help with the MMoM post, I will get it right this week I promis. :) Hope you are having a great day so far.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to blog hopping this afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! I hope we can count, as I will be 41 this year, and my sister and co-blogger is only 35. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Courtney~Mommy LaDy Club
    http://www.mommyladyclub.blogspot.com (should be on the profile too.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting - I've linked up. I'm already a follower of your blog :) I believe this is my 3rd or 4th time linking up to your blog hop -- love meeting new bloggers!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saying Hi, new to your blog. I turned 45 a few months ago. Gee, never thought I would say that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger Award.
    http://debragrayelliott.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. That picture is beautiful! I just love it.
    Hope you have a wonderful Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting again Java! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Java,
    Just popping ion today. Maybe later I will be able to go hop around. unable to link at this time as I am working all day on Fridays so bummed but will be back when I can.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have added your button to my blog in hopes that I win, only because I would love a button of my own. I think all the cool bloggers have buttons...I want to sit at the big kid's table!!
    Hope you can stop by my blog...and please add me to your list...

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!