Thursday, March 10, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 41st edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





Congratulations to my friend Beverly at "The Beverly Buzz"

The Beverly Buzz


Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:





17 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely weekend Java x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting,
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so surprised. I didn't prepare a speech or anything. LOL Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!

    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read that your new job has made blogging difficult, so I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you finding the time to host this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How ya doin' Girlfriend! Fine I hope. Happy Friday. I may not be around half the day, but I should be back tonight. Going in the hospital for a procedure. Out-patient thing. No biggy. So talk at ya later! Thanks for hosting yet again! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Java, I hope all is good and your new job is going well. Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me join again this week, Ms. Java!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting again Java, I hope you are having a wonderful week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting us, even with your crazy, busy schedule! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog hop is a real blessing. Thank you for hosting this week after week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting the weekly hop!Thank you for being a follower of Katherines Gifts. I recently merged the blog and the website into GiftsByKatherine.com. I extend my hand and invitation for you to join me there. Wishing you a lovely weekend. Hugs from Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Java,
    thank you so much for hosting the blog hop, understand that blogging isn't so easy for you now. Hope it gets better :) and that your weekend is great.

    hugs n love
    Gina
    htpp://ginabean32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Java
    Thank you for stopping bye
    Hugs n blessings
    Gina
    Hope your weekend is great

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh.. wooops, this is a friday.. I thoguht it was for monday. i'm confused.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!