Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swimsuit....

Since joining the fitness center on Sunday I've had to dig down deep in to the bottom of my dresser drawers and pull out the dreaded swimsuit. I hate winter but love it for the fact that sweaters and jeans are good camouflage!! Who in the world wants to shed the layers of clothing for a swimsuit?? Not me! I have 4 or 5 suits and not one of them looked right! I'm sure you can relate right? Each one looked worse then the other. I couldn't possibly have worn these last summer could I? I showed that much skin!!?? It was only 6 months ago and it seems like years! That means I'm 6 months older and my body is 6 months older....but I refuse to acknowledge that fact!!
I have gone to the fitness center every day since Sunday and have worn a different suit each time thinking it would look better then the last one...but it didn't work! I made sure I got into the pool as fast as I could...getting out at the ladder closest to my towel! lol...there's always room for improvement and I think we are each very critical of ourselves.
So since none of those suits "looked right" I decided to go shopping today for a new one. Its very hard to find a suit in March! And yet they decorate for Christmas in July! I ended up finding one at Ross....I got 2 actually....and they are one-pieces...I've never worn a one-piece...I usually go for the tankini's....but not in March...If I get brave enough, I'll maybe take a picture...and maybe post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!