Monday, March 22, 2010

Free STARBUCKS Pastry!!



I had to put this on since we are all named after Starbucks items! And its too good to not pass up!!!

Get a free pastry on the morning of March 23 with the purchase of a handcrafted, brewed or iced beverage.

Come to participating Starbucks on Free Pastry Day, March 23. Choose a delicious pastry to pair with your beverage and that tasty item is free.

To get your free pastry, print out the coupon below and present it to your barista. Or simply show them the coupon on any mobile device. But Free Pastry Day ends at 10:30 a.m. – so don’t miss out!

Free Pastry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!