Thursday, February 17, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 38th edition of the  
Follow Friday 40 and Over!! 


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!





Congratulations to my friend Roz at "la bella vita"

La Bella Vita




Her blog was randomly selected from the participants of last  Friday's Blog Hop
to be the featured blog this week!!


She holds the #2 Hot Spot this week. Make sure you show her some love and follow her blog.

As  a special gift, if your blog is selected and you do not have a blog  button, I will make one for you!!!  Plus I will add your button to my Awesome Blogs  page!!

Maybe you will get selected next time!  Wouldn't it be great to have your blog showcased here!!!
Good luck to all!

The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

20 comments:

  1. Hey Java, Thanks again for hosting us. I'm not going to try, really, really hard to add your button. I think I figured out how to finally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Java... looks like some great blogs you've posted... Have a great weekend... Hey.. how's the new job going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, Java! I hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful weekend. Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, here I am again! Thanks for hosting and I hope you, and yours have a great weekend. Also, thanks again for your help. I'm glad to call you friend! I hope I can return the favor some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting so diligently, Java! Have a great weekend! :)

    Aloha: Paper, Plastic or Reusable?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Java, WOW, this is too much fun to be your selected blog from last week. Now if this could just happen with a lottery ticket! Maybe you've changed our luck! Thanks so much for the shout-out; I've already had several visitors from this honor! I hope you stop by too, cuz I miss your tips! Hugs, Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting this fantastic blog hop party again!!! Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, its Friday!! I thought it would never get here. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello pretty lady! I hope all is well with you and your family!
    Thank you so much for once again hosting my favorite Friday Follow!
    Hope you have a long weekend (I don't)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog. Now following from
    http://highheelshotflashes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been here in a while, but hope to make up for my absence! This is a lovely blog hop and I appreciate you hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this, its always so much fun. Hope you had a great week and a wonderful weekend ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower and I think both buttons are on my blog correctly now. Took me a couple of tries. Thanks!

    www.wyrdings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea for a blog!! Just found your blog while visiting others. I love it: Never Growing Old!!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Here is our link: http://peaceloveandpugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, why did it take me so long to find you all?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog, and I'm happy to link up! I've been blogging since 2006 but just this past year have really "gotton" into it by discovering that there is a whole blog world out there! Who knew?!! My blog has just 85 followers, but I'm excited to have them...and am hoping to hit the 100 mark by the end of this month! Thank you for hosting this, and I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Thanks for hosting! Love your blog, especially since it's for the over 40 crowd! I'm your newest follower...hope you'll return the love :)
    http://thesampleshoppe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! I'm new to your 'club' too! :)

    Sunny at:

    http://thesunnylife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!