Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stay Tuned!!

Hello friends!!!  I have a brand new blog and brand new posts with the first one starting tomorrow!!  I'll tell you all about it...and me then!!

Stay tuned!!!!


  1. Yay! I'm so excited to have you back! I'm going to be in Pennsylvania shooting my first wedding there at the end of June- yay! And I'll be there visiting my friend the first weekend of May, YAY!Can't wait to hear what's up! :D

  2. How exciting! Hope this isn't an April fool's tease!

  3. No April Fool's joke here! hehe...

  4. How exciting I will of course be hanging around like a bad smell to see what is new


I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!