Thursday, November 17, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 64th edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Java! Hope you are well!!


    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool you are doing this. I found one of my new favorite blogs on your over 40 bloglist just last week! It's such a pleasure to read interesting new blogs while drinking my morning coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Java. Been awhile since I've joined in, glad to see you still are doing this.
    Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Java how can it be Friday already? My new work schedule is making sure my days all blur together. I think of you often and hope that this finds you smiling xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found you while blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday!!
    Thanks for hosting, Java!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting, Java! Have a great weekend! :)

    Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday!
    Is it just me, or was this a really long week?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, we're almost there. I finally finished my shopping today. how about you? All I know early to bed for me so I can wrap the rest & watch Christmas movies. I love em' MERRY CHRISTMAS JAVA TO YOU & YOURS! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!