- If I'm making a roast, I have to get 2.
- If I'm making potatoes, I have to use 10 lbs.
- If I'm making chicken I have to use 4 lbs.
- If I'm making spaghetti, I have to use 2 boxes and make 3 lbs of meatballs AND sausage and 2 loaves of Italian Bread.
- If I'm making Chicken Puffs (I will share the recipe for these soon) which are Venti's favorite, I have to make 36 of them.
- If I make Meatoaf, I have to use 6 lbs of burger.
Somewhere along the way someone didn't like what I was making for dinner.
And what did I do?
Made him something different.
What did that turn into?
Me being a short order cook!
"I don't like that" seems to happen just about every dinner.
Venti eats everything.
Grande doesn't like alot of things.
Tall doesn't like
Short eats almost everything...or he will at least try it.
So instead of me just making dinner, I have to think first, "who doesn't like this"....and then I have to plan something else for them.
And its my fault.
Shouldn't have started it way back when.
Can I take your order please?
Anyone else have a similar situation or is it just me?