Thursday, October 20, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Welcome to the 60th edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Java! Have a great weekend! :)

    The Haunted Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Java! The 60th edition! I don't know how you continue your marvelous HOPS with all you have going on, but I certainly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that. I added the pink shirt to http://teresworld.blogspot.com.
    I was having trouble with my web, so it probably didn't save the first time...
    all better...
    happy friday!
    Tere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!! Have a wonderful weekend!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...new here to the Follow Friday...and, ahem....WAY over 40. Pushin' retirement age...no, wait. I AM retirement age.

    and the linked button is at the bottom of my blog now with all the other "follower" buttons. Hope that's okay.


    http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Now if I may ask a favor, please stop by & check out my 2 CD give-away and help me with the statistics to bring to one of the top agents in LA. I’m bring him all my blog information on how I advertise, all the CD’s that I have cut with Lone Star & pictures. Thanks & pass the word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Just got back from the gyn and yes, I am still getting older, and that is what my body is trying to tell me in some less than kind ways! Glad there is somewhere to visit where 40 is required!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rock the hop sweet Java!! I hope one day my Thursday Favorite Things Hop will be as successful xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was told by a few people that my link wasn't working over here, so I resigned in & it's working now. Thanks! Hope you don't mind, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Java, thanks again for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link up. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for Hosting and Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back to Friday Follow! Yay! Come see me!

    http://www.recoveringchurchlady.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    Kelly@
    SkinnyStove.com
    TasteOutLoud.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!