Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over!! Grand Re-Opening!!!!

Hi Everyone!! I have missed you all so much!!! Welcome back!!!

Welcome to the 56th edition of the 
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

NOTE:   PLEASE leave your blog address when you leave a comment!!  I have had  several people wanting to follow back but the blogger can't always be  found through the google info page!!

This list is  new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up  each week  for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to  visit  the blogs listed.

While you are here, make sure you check out the
Over 40 Blogger List!!

Be sure to join if you haven't already!

HAVE FUN!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:




19 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Follow Friday 40 and Over is back! I've missed this! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo...welcome back! Missed you girlfriend!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((Java))))) so glad to have you back you were so missed!!!!
    Blessings
    Rainbow Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm signing on tonight. I've just started joining hops and I've been kept busy reading and commenting but I'm enjoying every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i have missed this hop! glad you are back! how is your dad doing? better i hope!

    thanks for hosting!

    ♥cyn♥
    misadventures of a chunky goddess
    the purple goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it is back, I am so happy to be joining in again!!! I hope you have been doing well.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Take Care,
    Lisa
    Mom's Misc Adventures
    Lisa's Gluten Free and Healthy Living
    Gluten Free
    Healthy Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee, Java, sweetie, so happy you are back xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!!! So glad to join back in! However I had a glitch with WordPress today and the original post that I linked up to did not post right!!! Argh!!! This is the right one!!! Sorry!!


    http://bethannchiles.com/2011/09/23/its-friday-time-to-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java its so great to have you back!! We all missed your fun hops, its kind of like being home again after a long vacation. :) I am glad things are getting a little more calmed down (except for the car) and you are setteling back in for the fall. Hope all is well with all of you and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! I've missed joining this meme. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea! Welcome back! Monday's and Friday's will again be interesting. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower! HAve a great day! Come over and visit. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Java, long time no see. Just happend to stop by today and here you are ready for 40 and over, yeah. I have a new blog, sorta put my two into one and now out and about meeting and greeting.
    I hope life is treaint you grandly. Take care and have an awesome and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just as I hit submit I saw the spelling error. I hope life is treating you grandly. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! We've missed you, glad to see your back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back to the hoppity hop...I thought I just kept forgetting and couldn't figure out where it was! (phew...in this one instance I didn't lose my mind!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! You're back! I missed it last week, but I'll go put your button back on my draft post for Friday so I don't miss it again! :) Welcome Back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting! Just linked up for the first time in a very long time. Yippee!!!I hope to catch again on Monday with MMM, my friend. =D

    Why Do We Hiccup?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting once again. Welcome back. Hope all is well with you & yours. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!